Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Google Page Rank Update - Page Rank 1




Hi everyone! 

I know this blog had been neglected lately and I'm guilty about that. I know I've been laying down many excuses as to why but the truth is, I really am busy. 

It was four months ago when I started this blog and like I said, haven't been updating it that much. As I checked the Google Page Rank of my other blog  The Hijabi Musings which I'm constantly updating, I thought why not check the PR of What A Woman a Say as well and to my surprise, it got a Google Page Rank 1 now. Yay! Alhamdulillah! It was only four months of inconsistent blogging and Googke have already ranked it? Wow! I could imagine if I had updated it regularly!

Anyway, I would like to take this space to thank all of you for your support and to all the lovely readers who keep coming back! You helped me build this blog. I would try as much as I can to update this regularly so there would be something new for you to read once in a while. 

Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Don't forget to follow me on :




No comments:

Post a Comment