Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sebamed Clear Face Deep Cleansing Toner Review


How does Sebamed Clear Face Deep Cleansing Toner Works?


Hi beauties! How was your day been? I hope it was as bright as summer but without the messy feel. Did I just say summer? The scorching heat leaves a very uneasy feel and would sometimes cause prickly heat and unwanted skin problems like acne and sort. Today I'll be doing a review on my favorite skin care line, the Sebamed Clear face Deep Cleansing Toner. Are you ready? Maintaining a clear face is what most of us want to achieve. We feel clean and confident to face the world. I would like to introduce one if my reliable buddy to maintain a clear face. Sebamed Clear Face Deep Cleansing Toner is best suited for acne-prone skin. It improves the skin by removing excess sebum, dirt and oil form our face. It's antibacterial property works by preventing acne-producing bacteria to develop. Thanks to its Panthenol that helps regenerate skin and hamamelis that soothes skin. It has also silk proteins and allantoin that act as moisturizer. It's pH 5.5 value pushes the natural protective acid mantle that targets acne-producing organisms.

How to use the toner?


You need a clean cotton wool pad or balls to apply the toner onto your face. It cleanses the skin leaving an acne-free clear face. It is supplied in 150-ml bottle at a price of around USD 8. It's a pretty good deal but the downside is, it's not always available in the shelves. 

How did I discover Sebamed Products?


Women are vain by nature. Men are too but are in denial. We always want to look and feel good. As a matter of fact, we want to look perfect. Don't we? To achieve a polished look, we have to be first and foremost pimple-free. There are many products in the market that offer such but the thing is, not all of them suit your skin and budget. I've been combatting pimples since my late teens. I have very
oily face thus the frequency of zits popping here and there. I have tried a lot of acne products but most of them doesn't work and sometimes made my skin even worst until I found about Sebamed
Clear Face while browsing the net in search of effective acne products and that was the beginning of our affair. To complete the clear face regimen, I am also using Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Bar alternately with the Antibacterial Cleansing Foam and both work well on my skin. You can read about my reviews here and here. Not only that I also used the Face Care Gel which for me is the best facial moisturizer ever. You can read my review about it here

That would be all for today's post beauties! Take care of your skin and dont forget to take your daily dose of beauty rest. Have you tried Sebamed Clear Face Deep Cleansing Toner? What about any of the SebaMed Clear Face products? What is the best toner that works on you? Share us your thoughts by leaving your comments below.

For more product reviews, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment