Friday, February 7, 2014

Book Review: And The Mountains Echoed


If you've read the books The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns, I bet you would love to read And The Mountains Echoed too. All these three books were written by Khaled Hosseini. Just like his first two books, every page make you wanna leap more. The truth is, I haven't finish reading it yet but I am determine to and would find some free time out of my very busy calendar. 

This is a story about family and honor. Any tale about family would surely touch anyone's heart. The first part of the book talks about Abdullah and Pari, the siblings who live with their father, stepmom and half-brother after their mother died. This is about love. This book also tackles social issues. The wars and betrayals.

I'm yet to discover the twist of the story and I hope to be back with the full review soon. Bye for now. 




Don't forget to follow me on :











No comments:

Post a Comment