Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Bloody-Red OOTD Inspired by Next and Burberry

Bloody Red Inspired


Hi dollies! It's been another scorching day and I hope you had some time for yourself to chill out. Today, I'll be adding more heat to your day with our bloody-red OOTD inspired by Next and Burberry. Red is one of the hottest color. It symbolizes sophistication. It is a statement. It attracts attention. It needs attitude. Are you bold enough for a  red outfit? A bloody red inspired one?

Go Get This Look




Jumpsuit - Next
Shoes - Burberry
Bag - Burberry

 What about the look?


Who wouldn't want this red jumpsuit from Next? This is perfect for lean-figured women. This will create an illusion of long legs. This can be worn as is or if you're a little conservative or a hijabi, you can wear a cardigan or blazer on top for an added modest look. The shoes is so elegant and the gold detail adds up to the substance. Complete your outfit with this by beautiful Burberry bag with black hearts design and gold chain detail. This will complement the whole look.  There you go ladies! 

Tell me how do you like our OOTD post by leaving your comments below. I would love to hear from you. Add me to your circle and follow me by email. Lets make this community grow together. Don't forget to hit the share buttons to show some love. Please do check my other blog The Hijabi Musings for latest fashion and beauty tips.

Thank you lovelies! Now are you ready for a bloody-inspired OOTD?

Don't forget to follow me on :


1 comment:

  1. wow look..loved the outfit..
    n following u..
    my recent one :http://www.vanitynoapologies.com/2013/08/rimmel-london-lasting-finish-kate-moss-lipstick-110-swatch-and-review.html

    ReplyDelete