Saturday, July 20, 2013

Welcome Me: My First Post in Blogger

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Switching from WordPress to Blogger

Hello Beauties!



Image source: Afrodoodles

It's been almost three months since my passion in writing pulled me back again into the world of blogging. A couple of years ago, I started my blog here on Blogger and one in WordPress but due to my hectic work schedules, I wasn't able to sustain it. Three months ago, I found myself picking back the pieces I left. I re-updated  my WordPress Blog The Hijabi Musings and rearranged everything. From layout, themes, images, widgets and all, they were all brand new ideas conspired to give my readers a very welcoming ambience once they visit my blog. Things turned out well and pageviews started to increase alhamdulillah. My followers surprisingly went up and thanks to all my readers for I can never do it alone without you.

So, may be you would ask why sign up a blog here on Blogger again? I've been considering switching platform for many months now but the hassle of starting a new one holds me back. It would take much of my time to choose the template, design, colors, etc.. I want my blogspot blog to be equally appealing as my WordPress blog if not more hence the thought of spending many hours to add substance to the blog made me skeptical. You know what I mean? It's the whole editing thing that's always pulling me back. WordPress is awesome but there are certain things that are not supported by the platform. As a blogger, I want to maximize the opportunity that blogging can offer to my readers and to me as well and that prompted me to give it a go and so here I am with my first post. I am not closing my WordPress account and would be updating it still to connect with my readers.

What can my readers expect from What A Woman Say?

This blog aims to reach women, hijabi and non-hijabi, young and young-at-heart alike. This will be tailored to women who value their essence and existence. Whether you are a stay-home mom, career woman, student or just caught in between, you've come to the right place. This is home for you. Here, you will find stuffs of your interest. From latest fashion trends, beauty tips, product reviews, health concerns, food trips, travel destinations, relationships, we got it all for you. This is a one-stop-blog conspired to inspire and motivate women.

Show me some Love

I know, I'll be starting from scratch and building audience isn't that easy. So to everyone who made out of their way to visit this blog, whether you've just navigated here by accident, I thank you for your time. I hope you'll come back to check on what we're up to. This blog will be flooded with good quality posts next time you drop by, I promise. In the mean time show me some love by following me on these Social Networks. 

Facebook Fan Page The Hijabi Musings
Instagram @hijabi_musing
Twitter Hijabi_Diary
Pinterest The Hijabi Musings





No comments:

Post a Comment